Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality periodontal care. We understand that you may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Learn about and discuss your reason for seeking help in our office
- Take X-rays and photographs of your teeth and mouth where indicated
- Do a Comprehensive Periodontal Evaluation
- Discuss the findings of the examination and treatment options to help you decide on your preferred course of treatment
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule and make every effort to respect your time by being on schedule. Please let us know as soon as possible if there is problem in keeping your appointed time at our office.